Mini Battery Module with adjustable bass roll-off filter
This battery module is recommended when you need to use our small microphones in high SPL situations. The case of the mini battery module is made of lightweight black ABS plastic.
This module will power your microphones with 12 volts of bias power (sometimes called "plug in power"). Most small Electret Condenser microphones will enjoy improved high SPL performance with this higher power, since most portable recorders only provide about volts plug in power at the mic input.
Read this FAQ which explains why you may need battery module or mic preamp for your situation.
A selectable bass roll off (bass reduction) filter is built in which provides seven different bass roll-off frequencies to choose from, with independent switches for each channel. The bass roll off is used when the material to be recorded has excessive bass content and allows the user to adjust the bass response of the mic system accordingly. The selectable frequencies are 16Hz (no bass roll off), 69Hz, 95Hz, 107Hz, 160Hz, 195Hz and 888Hz.
- Dimensions: .7" x 1.9" x 2.7"
- Selectable Bass Reduction with seven choices of bass roll-off. Easily accessible via slide-off lid
- Highest quality switches used-rated for over 15,000 cycles each (one cycle occurs each time you flip switch)
- Small, lightweight case
- Power module has 30-50 hour battery life, depending on microphones used.
- Output cable is selectable in option box