Superbeam SoundMAX Array Microphone
Andrea Electronics digital microphone products and technologies enable more accurate and reliable communication as well as high performance speech recognition in noisy office environments.
- Compatible with most stereo digital audio recorders (with plug in power mic inputs), and Andrea USB-SA audio adapter (will not work with mono microphone inputs)
- Sleek, stylish two-microphone design (4.3 inches length, 1.7 inches width, 0.9 inches deep). Unsurpassed in performance. Unprecedented price point.
- The Andrea Array is far-field, 2-microphone array with stereo output.
- Offers the highest quality and performance of low cost upgrade over single element microphone.
- Small size for unobtrusive mounting on monitor or laptop.
- Specifically designed for use with Andrea DSDA, and PureAudio noise reduction software running on the host processor to enable untethered:
- Continuous Speech Recognition
- Command and Control
- Voice over IP Internet Telephony
- Andreas DSDA and PureAudio noise canceling algorithms allow for superior audio quality by cancelling out background noise resulting in increased intelligibility of communications.
- Compatible with Andreas AudioCommander audio interface software to optimize multimedia control applications. AudioCommander is available at .
Microphone configuration: Two unidirectional microphones with individual channels to stereo output
Recommended operating distance: 12 inches 48 inches (Varies with application)
Acoustic signal reduction at 1 KHz and 180 degrees: 10 dB
Mic bias Supply Voltage for rated sensitivity: VDC
Operating Mic bias Supply Voltage Range (with up to dB sensitivity variation): 2.5 to VDC
Supply series resistor: KOhms plus/minus 0.5K
Operating Current (each channel): 0.6 mA
Output Impedance at KHz: less than 200 Ohms
Max SPL Input at KHz: 115 dB (3 percent THD at 3.7V)
Max Output (THD less than percent at 1 KHz): 120 mV rms
Sensitivity (Re: 1V at 0.1 Pa): -44 dB, plus/minus dB
Frequency Response: 50 Hz 8000 Hz
Noise: 20 uV
Connector: Stereo TRS 3.5 mm plug, left mic power and left audio on tip, right mic power and right audio on ring. Sleeve common ground.