Delivering value, comfort, and sound quality, our E6 Omnidirectional Earset Microphone provides the same impressive performance as our E6i Omnidirectional Earset with more rigid boom and smaller silicone pad.
Practically invisible to live or broadcast audiences, the E6 is incredibly comfortable for the wearer. It captures the closest source clearly with excellent rejection of wind, ambient noise, and feedback. And its industry-unique snap-on cable extends the equipment life many times over. In addition, the snap-on cable makes your E6 compatible with virtually any wireless mic system just buy new cable instead of new mic!
Countryman has mounted their tiniest mic capsule on an even tinier boom that is rugged and incredibly lightweight. thin silicon pad at the earpiece helps keep the boom comfortably in place, even with glasses or other head-worn accessories. Countryman offers the widest range of boom colors to match virtually any skin tone, and each mic can easily be custom-fitted to any wearer. Once adjusted to fit your head, the tough springy boom keeps its shape when stored.
It's no surprise that Countryman's E6 Omni Earset top choice for presenters, educators, worship leaders and pastors, broadcasters, and many, many more!
The E6 Omni microphone is supplied with snap-on cable with specified connector, windscreen, set of three protective caps, set of two collar clips (black and white), and carrying case.
- User-friendly for new and experienced users alike
- Excellent for singing and spoken word applications
- Extremely popular in houses of worship, theater and outdoor settings
- Directional version is ideal for situations with loud monitors, extreme feedback or environmental noise
Style & Comfort
- Smallest, lightest, most comfortable mic of its kind only 1/10th ounce!
- Almost invisible against any skin tone
- Rugged, bendable boom is easily adjusted to hold the perfect custom fit
- Hands-free, wireless-enabled mic allows total freedom of movement
- Rugged and reliable virtually unbreakable steel boom
- Choice of low-profile 1mm or extra-robust 2mm cable.
- Stiffer boom is easily adjusted yet holds its shape, making it perfect for single-wearer applications
- Exclusive snap-on cables for field replacement or compatibility with various wireless systems
- Highly resistant to sweat and water when used with protective frequency-response caps
High quality voice pickup more consistent than any lavalier
- Excellent rejection of surrounding noise
- World-class performance mic sound
- Reduces feedback in meeting rooms or houses of worship an average of 12dB compared to an omni lavalier.
- Omnidirectional mic is virtually immune to wind and breath pops, even without windscreen