The MX124 Pro-MixIV mixes microphones into two transformer balanced outputs. It has 4 XLR inputs, each with individually switchable phantom power, and Low Cut switches, Level control, and Pan control. As mentioned, it has two transformer balanced, XLR outputs. 1/4 inch Aux/Headphone output has been provided along with Clip indicator, Power indicator, and Power switch. The unit is also powered by two 9-Volt alkaline batteries.
MX124 ProMix IV
- Mixes four microphones to stereo XLR outputs.
- Output level controls for mic or line-level output.
- Transformer isolated outputs.
- Phantom Power and Low-Cut switches for each Mic input
- Battery and AC powered.
- 1/4" and 1/8" TRS stereo Phone/Aux Outputs
- Input Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Output Impedance: XLR 600 Ohms
- THD Noise: .02%
- S/N Ratio: 84 dB
- Frequency Response: 25 Hz 16 kHz (+0 -3 dB)
- Max Output Level: 14 dB
- Max Input Level: -14 dB
- Max Gain: +55 dB
- Low Cut: -3 dB 100 Hz
- Current Draw: 30 mA
- Phantom Power: +18 VDC
- Connectors: Female XLR, Male XLR, 1/4" TRS, 1: 1/8" (3.5mm)
- Power: 9V alkaline batteries 2, DC Power Jack (5.5 2.1 mm tip negative) for Rolls PS27 (included)
- Size: 6.3"w 3.7"d 2.3"
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.