Audio Technica Headphone Details:
As the most critically acclaimed model in the M-Series line, the ATH-M50 is praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers year after year. Now, the ATH-M50x professional monitor headphones feature the same coveted sonic signature, with the added feature of detachable cables. From the large aperture drivers, sound isolating earcups and robust construction, the M50x provides an unmatched experience for the most critical audio professionals.
Type Closed-back dynamic
Driver Diameter 45 mm
Voice Coil CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
Frequency Response 15 - 28,000 Hz
Maximum Input Power 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
Sensitivity 99 dB
Impedance 38 ohms
Weight 285 g (10 oz), without cable and connector
Cable Interchangeable cables: detachable 1.2 m - 3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') coiled cable, detachable 3.0 m (9.8') straight cable and detachable 1.2 m (3.9') straight cable
Accessories Included Protective carrying pouch, 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter
Binaural Microphone Details:
The SP-BMC-12 Deluxe Audio Technica Miniature Binaural microphones consist of matched pair of high quality MT350 Omni-directional microphones manufactured by Audio Technica, leader in the microphone industry. They offer the professional recordist the very best in sound quality at reasonable price, and offer performance unequaled in their price range. Other microphones are also available in this bundle (see option drop-down box).
When compared with our standard Binaural microphones, their lower self noise and more transparent and detailed high frequency response give them an advantage in sound quality.
The microphones have very small satin black body. The entire microphone housing measures .2" in diameter and is .5" long.
Removable lavaliere clips are included for each microphone. The super-flexible microphone cable enters the housing from the bottom. The two 48" microphone cables are terminated together into standard stereo gold plated 1/8" mini plug. Removable premium foam windscreens are included at no extra cost. General information about all of our Binaural microphones is available here.
- Signal To Noise Ratio: 60 dB, kHz at Pa
- Dynamic Range: 81dB without battery module, 96dB with battery module
- Frequency Response: 20- 20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -42 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at Pa
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 110 dB SPL, kHz at 1% T.H.D. (125dB when powered by our battery module)
- Flat frequency response
- Omni-directional pickup pattern
- Very Small size
- Can be used directly with any recorder that has "plug-in-power" or with battery module
- Premium windscreens included
- Superior audio performance for semi-professional/high end applications
- Superior high SPL capabilities
Andrea Soundcard Details:
- External Digital Sound Card With Patented Noise Reduction Technology
- Increase intelligibility and performance of microphone input and stereo speaker output with patented noise reduction technology enhancing your digital audio