The SP-BMC-12 Deluxe Audio Technica Miniature Binaural microphones consist of matched pair of high quality MT350 Omni-directional microphones manufactured by Audio Technica, leader in the microphone industry. They offer the professional recordist the very best in sound quality at reasonable price, and offer performance unequaled in their price range.
When compared with our standard Binaural microphones, their lower self noise and more transparent and detailed high frequency response give them an advantage in sound quality.
The microphones have very small satin black body. The entire microphone housing measures .2" in diameter and is .5" long.
Removable lavaliere clips are included for each microphone. The super-flexible microphone cable enters the housing from the bottom. The two 48" microphone cables are terminated together into standard stereo gold plated 1/8" mini plug. Removable premium foam windscreens are included at no extra cost. General information about all of our Binaural microphones is available here.
- Signal To Noise Ratio: 60 dB, kHz at Pa Dynamic Range: 81dB without battery module, 96dB with battery module Frequency Response: 20- 20,000 Hz
Open Circuit Sensitivity: -42 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at Pa Maximum Input Sound Level: 110 dB SPL, kHz at 1% T.H.D. (125dB when powered by our battery module)
- Flat frequency response
- Omni-directional pickup pattern
- Very Small size
- Can be used directly with any recorder that has "plug-in-power" or with battery module
- Premium windscreens included
- Superior audio performance for semi-professional/high end applications
- Superior high SPL capabilities
- Increase intelligibility and performance of microphone input and stereo speaker output with patented noise reduction technology enhancing your digital audio applications.
Your microphone will perform only as good as the sound card or integrated audio system that it is attached to. Most laptops and PCs today have audio systems built in and it is often placed close to noisy components like the power supply or high frequency processors. In addition, PC's may be used in high noise level environments which can affect the performance of applications, such as those that use speech input.
Our USB soundcard with patented noise reduction technology eliminates noise problems as it utilizes high quality digital circuitry and has state of the art noise reduction algorithm software. This format bypasses your desktop or laptop computer's sound system, providing increased intelligibility and performance of stereo microphone input and stereo speaker output for all of your digital audio applications including VoIP and speech recognition programs.
Pure Audio Voice Solutions Software Suite:
- Pure Audio Patented and award winning noise reduction speech enhancement algorithm. Significantly improves intelligibility of voice audio and accuracy in speech driven applications, particularly in high noise environments.
- AudioCommander PC Audio Control Panel including speaker volume adjustment with received PureAudio noise reduction and 10-band graphic equalizer with 18 built-in presets to customize sound for your listening preference. Also includes microphone volume adjustment with noise reduction. Whether youre recording courtroom proceedings, depositions, VoIP, Game Chat, playing music, watching movies or using speech recognition applications, youll always have the audio parameters set appropriately for optimal performance.
- VoiceCenter full function digital audio recording application with unlimited recording time and the ability to compress audio/voice files in WMA format and send them via e-mail and drag & drop audio/voice files into Microsoft Word, PowerPoint or other multi-media applications.
Compatible with: Windows 10, Windows 8x, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Me (Millennium), Windows 98 SE (Second Edition)
Apple: Mac OS 10.5 and up
Connections: Speaker Jack 3.5mm (for headphones or speakers)
Operation: Powers from USB port NO BATTERIES!
Audio Output: 2 Channel Stereo
Compatible Sampling Rates: 48KHz, 44.1KHz, 16KHz, 8KHz
Power Supply: Supply Voltage 4.5 - 5.5 VDC
Total Power Consumption: 120 mA
A/D Conversion Resolution: 16 bit
THD+N: -84 dB
Supply Bias Resistor: 2.2K Ohm @3.3VDC
Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
Input Range: -1.25 Vrms
Dynamic Range: 95 dB
Record Gain Range: -6 to 33 dB
D/A Conversion Resolution: 16 bit
THD+N: -91 dB
Frequency Response: 20-20,000Hz
Output Load: 32 Ohm
Output Voltage: 1.27 Vrms