The SP-CMC-26 Sound Professionals Mini high sensitivity Cardioid microphones are very small (approximately 1/4" in diameter 1/2" long ). A 48" extra flexible cable enters the rear of each mic capsule. General information about all of our Cardioid microphones is available here.
The microphone cartridges are very rugged and are hand crafted to insure lifetime of accurate recordings. The two microphone elements are each mounted in their own high quality durable rubber housing. This microphone is medium to high sensitivity mic, with slight built-in bass roll off. It is suitable for moderately loud to very loud recordings. Even in bassy situations, the bass roll off option is usually not needed.
- Signal To Noise Ratio: >58 dB, kHz at Pa
- Dynamic Range: 76dB without battery module, 91dB with battery module
- Frequency Response: 50 20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -44 dB re 1V at Pa
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 105 dB SPL, kHz at 1% T.H.D. (120dB when powered by our battery module)
- Wide frequency response Uni-directional cardioid pickup pattern Very small size
- Can be used directly with any recorder that has "plug-in-power" or with battery module Premium windscreens included (not shown)