Audio-Technica Premium Microphone Cables are engineered for maximum signal transfer and minimum loss. Designed for low-impedance operation, these balanced cables feature heavy-duty construction and professional Neutrik connectors. To protect signal quality, each conductor has an individual spiral shield inside the molded insulating sheath. conductive PVC layer inside each shield dissipates static buildup during flexing.
- Dual copper outer shields and twin conductive PVC inner shields protect cable signal quality with 100% coverage
- Professional Neutrik connectors ensure superior signal integrity and oustanding strain relief
- Heavy-duty PVC jacket stands up to tough use
- Heavy-duty 24-gauge stranded copper conductors offer optimal signal transfer
- Extra flexibility and low memory for ease of use/storage
USB audio converter features:
This cable directly connects your devices with XLR connectors to your Mac or PC's USB port. This unique cable features built-in advanced analog to digital conversion eliminating the need for sound card.
This cable is ideal for wired microphones and wireless microphone receivers with balanced XLR outputs. It is is basically "sound card on cable" and with this cable you can record audio directly onto your computer. This is true USB plug-n-play connection. No additional drivers are needed. Mac and PC compatible.
? Digital Quality Sound Input
? No need for sound card? No latency headphone monitor jack works for live monitoring and playback
? Embedded A/D chip technology
? LED illuminated USB plug
? Various cables lengths available
? Simple USB plug-and-play connectivity
? Compliant with USB 2.0 Full Speed Operation
? Compliant with USB Audio Device Class
USB converter specifications
Resolution: 16 Bit
Dynamic range: 95dB
Cross talk: -112dB
Frequency response: 20-20kHz
Mac and PC compatible